ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?:
1. Renting my traveling photo exhibition, Within My Walls and Beyond, for your school, organisation, museum, gallery, annual event, etc.
2. Hosting my project, Within Our Walls and Beyond, which includes a presentation of my photo exhibition, Within My Walls and Beyond, and a participatory workshop on the fall of the Berlin Wall and other walls in our communities.
“Walls can be erected from words, from cultures, from discrimination, all sorts of walls can pop up, and this project, as you will see, is trying to visualise that.”
-November 7, 2014, Ambassador Dr Thomas Fitschen
3. Purchasing a limited edition of my photos and/or becoming a recognised or anonymous sponsor of my project, Within Our Walls and Beyond.
4. Booking me as a speaker to present: my biographical photo story on the fall of the Berlin Wall; my insights and photography on communities living in post-Soviet conflict zones, such as Transnistria; my experience in photography for biographical storytelling; my experience in photography as a tool for healing and reconciliation.
5. Commissioning me as a photographer, researcher and/or consultant for your photo and/or story-telling project.
Please contact me here.